Love like magic

They often say love is like an addictive drug, and when it grabs hold of you, it makes you act and talk silly sometimes.
Love makes you act in the most ridiculous ways, it makes you say the most ridiculous things.

Read Also:

It's totally okay, guys, many of us have been there, we've done that.

You know all the romantic, sweet, sometimes silly things you say, right? Well, don't be shy, several others are just like you.

Below are 33 of the things everyone must have said at least once, when they totally love-struck.

1. Promise you won’t ever leave me.

2. Your lips taste like honey.

3. You’re even better than I could’ve ever dreamed.

4. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

5. You know I friggin’ love you, right?

6. How did I ever get so lucky?

7. You are my oxygen.

8. It’s like I lose my senses when I’m around you.

9. I pinch myself sometimes to see if I’ll wake from this dream.

10. You’re my everything.

11. You know you’re my baby, right?

12. I think I must be the happiest two people in the world.

13. You’re seriously all I need.

14. You leave me speechless.

15. You make me whole.

16. No one can tell me we were not made for each other.

17. I wish I could just lay in your arms forever.

18. If you ever cheat on me, I’ll kill her and kill you, too.

19. You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever known.

20. Before we met, I never thought a human being could be so perfect.

21. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you.

22. I’m forever yours, and you’re mine

23. Every time you smile, my heart melts.

24. Your touch soothes my soul.

25. You’re an angel.

26. I bless the day I met you.

27. I need you to hug me right now.

28. Let’s do really naughty things to each other.

29. Tell me I’m your everything.

30. I want to hear you say you love me.

31. Every day is better, now that we’re together.

32. Your kisses leave me breathless.

33. I can’t live without you [This one tho!!!]

credit: pulse.ng

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top