Popular Actress ‘Toyin Tomato’ Finally Speaks On Drug Trafficking Rumour
w Shola Shobowale popularly known as Toyin Tomato from the TV soap, Superstory, some years ago was said to have been caught in America while smuggling drugs, and according to the story, she was imprisoned in America. The actress, who kept mum for a very longtime, in an interview with Yes International lately cleared the air on the rumour.
Here is what she had to say, in her own words;



    “I don’t give a damn. Nothing. They said they have killed me in America and at a time in Saudi Arabia. They even said that my hands were cut off in Saudi Arabia before they killed me. They said I begged the Saudi Arabian authorities that they should please spare my life that I was an Actress in Nigeria, but they refused my plea and cut off my head. When I got back to Nigeria after the story, everyone that saw me ran away from me because they thought I was really a ghost. They asked me, “Shola, but they said they have killed you?”

On why she thinks the allegations of drug peddling surfaced in the first place, she says;

    “Why are you asking me? Let me re-direct the question to you. Why are you asking questions? (I asked because there is a general belief that there is no fire without a smoke). Okay. You will do me a very good favour by announcing to the whole world that anyone that saw Shola Shobowale where she was peddling c*****e should come out and I will personally give a monetary reward of one million (N1,000,000). But the person must be able to tell the world where he/she saw me, the time, the occasion, with who and who we peddled the drugs together. I think that will surely answer your question.

Missed her face in movies though, don’t you agree???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top