undefined
Actress Ayo Adesanya took to her social Network page to celebrate her son who turn 10 today and shared a heart warming message.
See below....
"Ten years ago when I first set my eyes and held this baby in my arms at the Cook County hospital Chicago Illinois USA, I knew my life will never be the same again. Within this wonderful years you have been my friend, confidant and hero...you know me when am happy or down..u encourage and inspire me most..indeed u are a God sent ...Sweetness as you hit this beautiful landmark I pray you grow in wisdom and intelligence ....you will live longer to fulfill Gods purpose in your life...goodness.. long life, good health..joy ..happiness will follow you thru all your days on earth ...have a fab birthday blessed child"
undefined 
undefined

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top