How to keep your vagina clean Editorial: How to keep your womanliness clean and smelling fresh
Have you ever wondered once or twice or more, how tight your womanliness was, or whether your womanliness has an unpleasant smell? If you’re married or s*xually active, you probably have. It will definitely be on your mind when you want to have s*x or when it’s time for your partner to go ‘down’ the road.

For getting your honey-pot tight, I know Kegels are wonderful and I use them when I remember. By the way, am I the only one who gets aroused during kegels exercises?

About how to get rid of the unpleasant honey-pot smells, bear in mind that all honey-pots have their own natural smell, maybe I should say scent. That unique scent can be an aphrodisiac for your partner, but when your honey-pot starts smelling too fishy, there’s something fishy.

You need to get rid of that smell from the inside out, and from the outside in.

Below are the top 10 tips I found.

1. Eat a good quantity of citrus fruits like Oranges and Lemons

2. I don’t know what Indian Gooseberry is but it’s supposed to help.

3. Add fresh yoghurt to your diet

4. Garlic is your friend, as it helps keep away bacterial infections

5. Tea Tree Oil is mentioned too, I’ve never used it. I know it’s great for hair too.

6. Drink lots of water, of course.

7. Use water every time you use a toilet, a wipe may be better than tissue paper. Avoid using douches. Wash your honey-pot with unscented soap or simple feminine wash for the external area only.


8. Keep the honey-pot area clean and dry also keep your pubic hair short.


9. Choose cotton underwears or those with cotton in the honey-pot area. Or go commando, that is, without undies at all.

10. During your period, change your sanitary pads or tampons frequently and use panty liners during your ovulation.

I would love to hear your own ideas of getting rid of honey-pot odor.

Please leave a comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top