Recently, Toyin Aimakhu was accused of  hitting her husband Adeniyi Johnson in public.'
The reports claimed that Toyin does not respect her husband at all she calls him names etc.

It was also revealed that sometimes back Toyin called her husband all sorts of horrible names just because he brought in a visitor to their home while she was in company of her friends smoking marijuana in their matrimonial home.

As if the rumor was not enough, another report claimed that the actress and her hubby were having financial problems -  that is why they relocated to Ajah a few weeks back cos they couldn't afford their Lekki apartment anymore.

And then the third rumor claimed that Toyin lives a fake live, sleeps around etc. Responding to the allegations, she sent this mail below to SDK.


"Hi Stella, I'm responding to this cos of my fans And nothing more And after this I won't respond to you or anyone again..Let me address what i feel is important.

The person that sent this to you is only jealous And nothing more,but I will soon shock them as usual (Lol) . The person is either a close friend or a close colleague who can't handle my success Cos nobody can ever spell my surname right, so it's obviously someone close..


Now let me go straight to the point, please  Stella if I slap my husband in public I'm sure you know it will be a trending thing for months?since when does having a misunderstanding with ones husband privately become people's business? A saying goes 'a wise man lets his wife control the home'..okomi, olowo ori mi, Adeniyi mi will always be the head and God will not put such habit in my life, so that one is no issue.. I do not control my husband,God is the controller.


2ndly, that I'm broke, have I ever said to anyone that I'm rich? or have I ever put Gucci or LV bag on my Instagram?.. my father is not rich, so why would I want to marry a rich man by force.?  We moved to Lekki county homes. I'm starting My life with My Man, or which successful man in Nigeria or all over the world does not have a grass to grace story?

  About marijuana, who ever says such woo betide the person And God will show himself to the person. I used to smoke cigarettes and I never hid it for once ,you can ask around but I have stopped smoking a lot (But I still hide and smoke cos of my hubby Lol)... 


Sleeping around,?the day that I start it may God take my life.. Am so content cos I wasn't born with a silver spoon, grew up in the village, I don't know any monarch they are talking about , sometimes you think you have friends and you gist them that a particular person toasted you and they advice you wrongly hoping you will follow the advice..


 My mum and god mother said tell people What they want to hear, most times I lie to people around me about stuffs cos I don't want them to know...   I have the best husband in the world, so when they complain about theirs i just complain about mine too.. is this what they called scandal?


 Is it not obvious the person is just jealous?.. happiness is within, if you are not happy you can't fake it..like I said I got a Deal with Vas2net, Jlinks,tell the person to go and hug a transformer.. it's my Life and I decide what to do and Mr and Mrs Johnson are  not complaining .

Our marriage will last and be a good example to others.. thanks for your concern and to all my fans I love you all bajebaje.. your love and prayers keeps the Johnsons going and to you the traitor Mr Johnson sends his regards Buhahahaha!!                   


N.B: have you seen a married woman that would not want to get pregnant?...Oh the car...yes we have a car now and I prefer my husband to take it to location cos I hate when he's being disrespected  on set cos of mobility.


if Niyi was maltreating me they will complain ,now we dey in love na juju I do,if I marry old man they will say I married cos of money now I'm starting my life with my husband they said we are broke .....dont worry we will be fine..

To the frenemy may God forgive you and give you peace cos I've already forgiven you..to everyone else please beware of frenemies..

Thank you and God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top