Doris Simeon has dissociated herself from a controversial message posted by Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson recently on twitter. ‎ 
She told NET that although she’s friends with Aimakhu-Johnson, she didn’t know about the message and didn’t expect it. ‘I didn’t see it, I only heard about it’, she said. Asked if she thinks Aimakhu-Johson may have sent the message on her behalf, she says ‘My marriage issue is a thing of the past. Everybody has gone their separate ways and life still goes on.’ Aimakhu-Johnson has since deleted the message, which read: ‘Madam Nigeria is my country. Nobody is killing anyone cos no be only u do video…#visadonexpire #bringoursonback #attentionseeker #luvustill’ a message many believed was aimed at Stella Damasus, who, a few days earlier, accused some people of trying to silence her. ‘No form of political bullying or intimidation will work! You can’t shut me up! I will stand and speak the truth, regardless of your tactics…that is what Nigeria is known for, you say the truth and they try to silence you’ Damasus tweeted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top